Terms & Conditions
By accessing / using this site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you disagree with these terms and conditions you should exit the site now.
* Site Ownership: www.chevronmotor.co.uk is owned by Chevron Motor Co. Ltd, St John’s Road, St Helier, Jersey JE2 3LE. Chevron Motor Co Ltd is a car servicing and repair center.
* Links: All links provided to other websites or contacts are purely for information purposes. You use such links entirely at your own risk and I do not accept responsibility for the content or use of such websites or for the information provided by these sites. You may link to this site but please have the courtesy to let me know about it. It is forbidden to frame this site.
* Copyrights:Unless indicated, the contents of this site are copyrighted and belong to Jersey’s WebMistress. You may copy part of this site for private use but not for professional use.
* Images unless otherwise stated are the property of Jersey’s WebMistress and should not be copied or reproduced without prior consent.
* Use of this site: by using this site, you agree to respect the laws and regulations of the country in which you
* access www.chevronmotor.co.uk. You agree not to import or transfer to this site directly or indirectly any information or other content which may be inaccurate, misleading or defamatory, obscene offensive or in breach of intellectual property rights.
* Privacy: Chevron Motor Co Ltd respect your privacy. Your details will not be divulged to third parties. All information provided remains strictly confidential.
* The Law: These terms and conditions and use of this site fall under the jurisdiction of of Jersey law.
Trading policies of Chevron Motor Co Ltd
Once your vehicle is ready for collection, you will be expected to settle your account prior to the vehicle leaving the premises.
Should you wish to bring your own parts for us to fit in your vehicle, please be aware that we will charge an additional £20/hour on top of our usual hourly rate.
Our team is customer focused, however, should you have a problem with your car after it leaves our premises, please do get in touch with us. We will do our best to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Our best source of advertising is our satisfied customers, so if you are happy with our services, please don’t hesitate to recommend us to your friends too.